Wave Transportation Inc. (operating as Wave Limos & Tours)
COVID-19 Company Policy & Procedures
The health, safety and well-being of our staff, customers and community are our number one priority. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we function in our daily lives and will continue to do so for some time. Here at Wave Limo & Tours, we take this very seriously and are responding by developing & clearly outlining our policy and protocols to meet government guidelines and regulations.
This company policy includes details of the measures we are taking to actively mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Please follow these rules diligently. We are all responsible for creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment in each of the Wave vehicles and at the facilities we visit. This policy is subject to change in accordance with government guidelines and regulations, so please check back regularly.
This company policy applies to all Wave employees in all capacities (the owner, drivers, and admin personnel). It also applies to all customers, whether they are taking part in activities (such as tours and tastings) or not.
Please review the following protocols and actions we are taking to ensure the safety of our staff, customers, and the community. Please follow our protocols diligently and respect our staff and all staff at the facilities we visit. These protocols adhere to the current Provincial legislation and our priority is the safety of our staff, customers, and the community at large.
- We currently offer tours to local beverage makers/distributors and other culinary and adventure/tourism related facilities for groups of up to 50 people.
- Note: For your safety, all of our vehicles have a partition wall between the driver and guests on board.
- Unless all attending guests are within your immediate family or social double bubble of 10 people max, Wave mandates everyone wear a mask inside their vehicles. Single use masks are available for purchase at $2 each if you forget to bring one.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are also available in every vehicle free of charge. Please use at your discretion and as needed.
- Wave will disinfect all surfaces inside and outside the vehicle between tours/activities.
- Please be aware that the facilities we visit (breweries, wineries, etc.) may also require you to wear a mask, and will have their own rules to follow such as social distancing, no smoking on the premises, etc. Please abide by their rules and be respectful.
- Do not book appointments if you are unwell, have had any symptoms in the last 14 days, or have travelled recently. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if we suspect you are unwell when you arrive.
- Do not touch your face and always make sure to sneeze into your elbow.
- Please understand that you are attending/participating at your own risk.
Thank you for respecting our new protocols. These are in place to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff, other customers, and the community.
You may also wish to review Wave’s Liability Release & Rental Agreement document prior to booking.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!